Atlas of Aesthetic Breast Surgery by Dennis C. Hammond MD PDF
- Author : Dennis C. Hammond MD
- Hardcover: 236 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Har/Dvdr edition (December 17, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1416031847
- ISBN-13: 978-1416031840
Apply the most current and up-to-date surgical thinking on aesthetic surgery of the breast to your practice. Hundreds of color illustrations and photographs show you how to perform new and innovative techniques for surgically and artistically augmenting, reshaping, lifting, and reducing the breast. Get expert guidance on all aspects of patient care from evaluation systems for management to a comprehensive strategy for choosing a breast implant to best fit a particular patient. Plus, the DVD of video clips narrated by Dr. Hammond gives you unparalleled insight into the technique of some of today’s most successful practitioners.
- Offers concise, how-to-do-it guidance from a respected author so you can master today’s most popular aesthetic procedures.
- Features hundreds of color photographs that depict which candidates are suitable for each procedure and the results of surgery.
- Shows anatomy and techniques in superb detail through more than one hundred original surgical illustrations.
- Includes operations-such as SPAIR mastopexy, vertical breast reduction, gynecomastia excision, and more-performed in real time and narrated by Dr. Hammond on the bonus DVD.