CURRENT Essentials of Medicine Fourth Edition by Lawrence Tierney, Sanjay Saint and Mary Whooley
Book name : CURRENT Essentials of Medicine Fourth Edition
Series : medicine
Pages : 608 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical; 4 edition (October 14, 2010)
The perfect quick reference on the wards and in the clinic!
The famous “one disease per page” design!
CURRENT Essentials of Medicine is a practical, point-of-care pocket handbook that offers “nutshell” information on the diagnosis and treatment of more than 500 medical disorders seen in both primary care and hospital settings. Perfect as a quick reference on the wards or in a busy clinic, this is THE ONLY pocket guide to offer disease essentials in a one-disease-per-page bulleted format. Practical pearls, for which the authors are well known, are offered for almost all conditions.
- To-the-point information on the diagnosis and treatment of more than 500 of the most common diseases seen in clinical practice
- Convenient one-disease-per page presentation
- Bulleted data for each disease covering Essentials of Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, Pearl, and Reference
- Encompasses both ambulatory and inpatient medicine
- Includes internal medicine, plus specialties such as obstetrics/gynecology, surgery, and pediatrics
- Updated clinical manifestations, diagnostic tests, and treatment considerations throughout
Source : amazon.com