subject : medicine
pages : 768 pages
Publisher: Mosby; 3 edition (October 27, 2009)
This popular reference facilitates diagnostic and therapeutic decision making for a wide range of common and often complex problems faced in outpatient and inpatient medicine. Comprehensive algorithmic decision trees guide you through more than 250 disorders organized by sign, symptom, problem, or laboratory abnormality. The brief text accompanying each algorithm explains the key steps of the decision making process, giving you the clear, clinical guidelines you need to successfully manage even your toughest cases.
- An algorithmic format makes it easy to apply the practical, decision-making approaches used by seasoned clinicians in daily practice.
- Comprehensive coverage of general and internal medicine helps you successfully diagnose and manage a full range of diseases and disorders related to women’s health, emergency medicine, urology, behavioral medicine, pharmacology, and much more.
- A Table of Contents arranged by organ system helps you to quickly and easily zero in on the information you need.
- More than a dozen new topics focus on the key diseases and disorders encountered in daily practice.
- Fully updated decision trees guide you through the latest diagnostic and management guidelines.