Endodontics: Principles and Practice by Richard E. Walton 4th edition pdf
Book name: Endodontics: Principles and Practice
Book series: dentistry; Endodontics
Authors: Mahmoud Torabinejad , Richard E. Walton
Hardcover: 496 pages
Publisher: Saunders; 4 edition (March 24, 2008)
Endodontics: Principles and Practice 4th edition pdf
- Comprehensive coverage of normal structures, disease, diagnosis and treatment planning, periodontic endodontic interrelationship, trauma, local anesthesia, root canal instruments, access preparations, cleaning and shaping, obturation, temporization, retreatment, endodontic surgery, endodontic outcomes, internal bealching, vital pulp therapy, geriatric endodontics, vertical fractures, and more gives you a complete understanding of modern endodontics!
- Distinguished experts in the field of endodontics share their experience regarding each topic discussed.
- Current references incorporate evidence-based information that is relevant to your practice.
- Advice for the prevention and treatment of accidental procedural errors ensures you are prepared to safely care for your patients.
- Outlines and Learning Objectives at the beginning of each chapter provide quick reference for specific topics.
- High-quality, full-color illustrations allow you to see the procedures described.
- Newly reorganized content now simulates the order in which procedures are performed in clinical settings.
- NEW CD included with the text brings procedures to life with video clips, and reinforces your knowledge with interactive chapter review questions.