subject : medicine
author : Sharon E. Straus, W. Scott Richardson, Paul Glasziou and R. Brian Haynes
pages : 320 pages
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 3 edition (April 29, 2005)
- New edition of fantastically successful book on EBM, written by the best-known authorities in the world.
Will focus on the major challenge of practicing EBM in real time, providing tips and tools to help achieve this
- Focuses on the major challenge of practicing EBM in real time, providing tips and tools to help achieve this.
- All clinical examples are new.
- Expanded section on limitations of EBM – discusses common criticisms and the real limitations and how they can be overcome.
- Highlights the problems with the CAT databases available on the web.
- Expanded section on clinical decision rules in diagnosis.
- Interactive and user-friendly CD.
- Downloadable EBM resources for handhelds.