First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 1 2nd Edition PDF (First Aid USMLE)
Book name: First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 1
book series: USMLE
Author: Tao Le, MD, MHS ; Seth K. Bechis, MS
Paperback: 676 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2 edition (January 23, 2009)
First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 1 2nd Edition
1000 questions and answers prepare you for the USMLE Step 1!
The only comprehensive Q&A review for the USMLE Step directly linked to high-yield facts from Dr. Le’s First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, this essential study guide offers 1000 board-style questions and answers, easy-to-navigate, high yield explanations for correct and incorrect answers, and more than 350 accompanying images.
- 1000 board-style questions and answers — reviewed and approved — by students who just aced the exam
- Detailed explanations for both right and wrong answers – with letter options in boldface for at-a-glance review
- Chapters keyed to Dr. Le’s First Aid for the USMLE Step1 so you can simultaneously review questions and high-yield facts
- 350+ high-yield images, diagrams, and tables
- One complete practice exam consisting of 7 blocks of 50 questions simulates the exam experience