Book name: Functional Anatomy for Sport and Exercise: Quick Reference
Book series: Anatomy
Authors: Clare Milner
Publication Date: 2008-10-29
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0415432979
ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780415432979
Functional Anatomy for Sport and Exercise is a quick reference guide to human musculoskeletal anatomy in its moving, active context.
An accessible format makes it easy for students to locate clear, concise explanations and descriptions of anatomical structures, human movement terms and key concepts. Covering all major anatomical areas, the book includes:
- an A-to-Z guide to anatomical terms and concepts.
- clear and detailed anatomical illustrations
- cross-referenced entries throughout
- highlighted key terms
- ‘hot topics’ discussed in more detail
- full references and a list of suggested further reading.