Subject : Anatomy
Author : Richard Drake and Wayne Vogl
Pages : 576 pages
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 1 edition (August 7, 2007)
- Learn anatomy in a logical fashion by following an approach that in many cases progresses from a superficial to a deep orientation in logical progression.
- Identify at a glance the various anatomical structures of the body and better understand their relationships to each other with the visual guidance of 1395 exquisitely illustrated anatomical figures.
- Visualize the clinical correlation between exterior and interior anatomy thanks to 85 surface anatomy photographs overlaid with anatomical drawings – more surface anatomy photographs than you will find in any other anatomy atlas!
- Recognize anatomical structures as they present in practice through 272 clinical images – including laparoscopic, radiologic, surgical, ophthalmoscopic, otoscopic, and other clinical views – placed adjacent to anatomic artwork for side-by-side comparison.
- Use additional online tools with bonus access to www.graysatlas.com with your purchase.
Source : amazon.com