Book name : Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review 17th edition
Series : medicine
Pages : 488 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional; 17 edition (June 18, 2008)
The ultimate study partner, based on the classic content of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 17e
5 STAR DOODY’S REVIEW!
“As Harrison’s is one of the all-time comprehensive texts of internal medicine, this book goes far in delineating what essential facts must be mastered. The editors have assembled the experts in medicine, which makes this book particularly useful….The questions are posed, along with necessary graphics, in a way one could expect them on the examination. The explanations are direct from the parent text and comprehensive…. This is one of the better board reviews available. It is comprehensive and to the point. It is a necessary tool for anyone preparing for the internal medicine certification examination.” — Doody’s Review Service
When it comes to preparing for IM Board certification or recertification/maintenance of certification, there’s no better study tool than the one that bears the Harrison’s name: Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Self-Assessment and Board Review.
Reflecting all the authority and accuracy of Harrison’s 17th edition content, this guidebook features more than 1000 review questions, along with complete answers and explanations derived from–and cross-referenced to–the parent text. Also included are references to recent journal articles that solidify your understanding of key information.
- Content that closely follows the organization and coverage of the 17th edition of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine
- More than 1000 revised and updated questions simulate those on the primary certification examination in internal medicine
- High-yield content reflects the weighting of subject matter included on the Internal Medicine Examination Blueprint
- Coverage spans the entire spectrum of internal medicine
- NEW! Expanded Color Atlas insert