LANGE: Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology by Warren Levinson 11th Edition
Books name: Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology
Books series: Microbiology and Immunology
Language : English
Paperback: 640 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical; 11 edition (May 19, 2010)
File Type: PDF
File Size : 12 MB
Ace the USMLE Step 1 and course exams with the most concise, easy-to-use, and frequently updated medical microbiology and immunology review
Now in Full Color!
A Doody’s Core Title for 2011!
“This book has a tradition with medical students that is well deserved. As with past versions, this one is well organized and easy to use. It is an excellent resource for reviewing a large amount of information in a quick and efficient manner. 3 Stars.”–Doody’s Review Service
To put your preparation for USMLE Step 1 and course exams on the fast track, only one resource will do: Review of Medical Microbiology and Immuniology. Completely updated throughout, the Eleventh Edition presents a high-yield review of the basic and clinical aspects of bacteriology, virology, mycology, parasitology, and immunology. Importantly, the book also emphasizes the real-world clinical application of microbiology and immunology to infectious diseases. One look, and you’ll see why it’s the defnitive microbiology course and exam quick review!
Everything you need to thoroughly and rapidly prepare for the exam!
- More than 600 sample questions to test your knowledge
- A complete USMLE-style exam with case-based questions
- Review questions and case studies
- Summaries of important microorganisms
- Summary tables that emphasize the need-to-know aspects of infectious diseases
- Basic science pearls that summarize fundamental concepts
- Information-packed tables and figures
- Pearls for the USMLE provide concise, valuable information for exams
- 70 color images, including Gram stains, bacteriological lab tests, viral electron micrographs and inclusion bodies, fungal stains, as well as protozoan and worm micrographs
- More than 100 clinical images on www.LangeTextbooks.com/Levinson
Links : CHM
Links : PDF