subject : medicine
author : Steven Berk
pages : 356 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical; 11 edition (March 21, 2006)
PreTest is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it. Great for course review and clinical rotations, too! Medicine: PreTest asks the right questions so you’ll know the right answers.
This one-of-a-kind test prep guide helps you:
- Get to know material on the medicine shelf exam and the USMLE Step 2 .
- Practice with 500 clinical vignette-style questions and referenced answers .
- Learn why answers are right and wrong.
- Review key facts for exam success.
- Build confidence, skills, and knowledge. .There are plenty of answers out there. But only PreTest delivers the right questions.