Subject : Anatomy
Author : John T. Hansenv
Pages : 368 pages
Publisher: Saunders; 1 edition (January 23, 2009)
- Provides multiple views, magnifications, and dissection layers that strengthen your understanding of 3-D anatomical relationships.
- Presents each topic in two-page spreads-with Netter anatomical illustrations accompanied by high-yield information-that gives context to the structures.
- Features illustrations small enough for quick coloring, but large enough to provide you with important details.
- Offers tips for coloring key structures that emphasize how a coloring exercise can reinforce learning.
- Uses Key Points to cover functional and clinical relevance and relationships.
- Contains tables that review muscle attachments, innervation, action, and blood supply.
- Features Clinical Notes which highlight the importance of anatomy in medicine.
- Includes online access to Student Consult where you can search the complete contents of the book, print additional copies of the coloring pages, view completed coloring pages for reference, access Integration Links to bonus content in other Student Consult titles…and much more…to further enhance your study and exponentially boost your reference power.
Source : amazon.com