Subject : Anatomy
Author : John Hansen
Pages : 488 pages
Publisher: Saunders; 2 edition (November 10, 2009)
- Presents nearly 600 beautifully colored illustrations which provide essential depictions of anatomy, embryology, and pathology to help you understand their clinical relevance.
- Features Clinical Focus boxes throughout that present hundreds of well-illustrated clinical correlations which bridge anatomy to pathophysiology, and Feature and Characteristics boxes that explain the relation between structure and function.
- Includes Muscle/Ligament/Joint Tables that summarize attachment points, actions, and other key information related to each structure, providing a quick overview of the MSK system.
- Offers short-answer review questions at the end of each chapter to help you gauge your mastery of the material and assess areas in need of further study.
- Includes online access so you can view the complete contents of the book, along with 40 additional images, 278 additional short-answer and 115 multiple-choice review questions, for a convenient review or for further learning.
- Allows you to choose where you want to activate your online access to the book: at studentconsult.com, where you can link to integrated content in other Student Consult titles and more, to further enhance your study and help you prepare for exams.or at netterreference.com, where you can link to integrated content in other Netter clinical references to enhance clinical management and patient care.
- Features an enhanced design that allows for increased readability and accessibility of the material.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.