Netter’s Neurology 2nd edition PDF download by H. Royden Jones Jr. MD, Jayashri Srinivasan, Gregory J. Allam and Richard A. Baker
BOOKS NAME: Netter’s Neurology (Netter Clinical Science) 2nd edition
Books SERIES: Medical Atlas, Neurology/Neurosurgery,
Hardcover: 768 pages
Publisher: Saunders; 2 edition (September 21, 2011)
Netter’s Neurology, 2nd Edition, by Drs. H. Royden Jones, Jayashri Srinivasan, Gregory J. Allam, and Richard A. Baker uses visually rich Netter artwork to efficiently provide you with a concise overview of general neurology and its intersection with internal medicine, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, psychiatry, and orthopedics. From stroke and epilepsy to dementia and neuromuscular disorders, Netter’s Neurology is a thorough synopsis of the state of the art in most areas of adult neurology. You’ll rapidly access complete introductions to clinical details, complex concepts, and correlations between anatomical, pathological, physiological, and pharmacological aspects in the clinical settings. Netter – it’s how you know.
- Master general neurology and its intersection with internal medicine, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, psychiatry, and orthopedics through comprehensive topic coverage.
- Get a quick and memorable overview of anatomy, pathophysiology, and clinical presentation from the precision and beauty of Netter and Netter-style plates that highlight key neuroanatomical and neurologic concepts.
- Explore specific clinical applications with vignettes included throughout the text that bring each topic to life.
- Find the information you need quickly and easily thanks to the short text and concise topic overviews.
- See the latest developments in the field in clear detail with new artwork and new entries on ALS, Eastern Equine Encephalitis, African Sleeping Sickness, and more.
- Effectively visualize the underlying anatomy in living patients through upgraded neuroimaging coverage, including MR, CT, and PET.
- Tap into additional treatment information with more clinical vignettes that provide “real-life” illustrative case evaluations.