Netter’s Orthopaedic Clinical Examination: An Evidence-Based Approach 2nd edition PDF download by Joshua Cleland
BOOKS NAME: Netter’s Orthopaedic Clinical Examination: An Evidence-Based Approach 2nd edition
Books SERIES: Orthopaedics,
Paperback: 576 pages
Publisher: Saunders; 2 edition (June 1, 2010)
Netter’s Orthopaedic Clinical Examination: An Evidence-Based Approach, by Joshua Cleland and Shane Koppenhaver, helps you apply best practices to get the most clinically significant information from each physical examination. Classic Netter artwork and anatomy/biomechanics tables provide a handy anatomy and pathophysiology overview, while an evidence-based approach helps you focus on the examination techniques, tests, and measures that have been proven to yield the most meaningful diagnostic findings.
- Evidence-based information allows you to evaluate the effectiveness of the clinical tests available and review recent studies quickly to determine which test will best predict a specific diagnosis.
- Netter images and discussions of anatomy and biomechanics enhance your understanding of the orthopedic anatomy and pathology of each joint.
- A “Summary and Recommendations” table in each chapter helps you review the available clinical evidence at a glance.
- An assessment of study quality (QUADAS) appendix and icons identifying study quality draw your attention to top quality studies and help you understand why some studies were included and others omitted.
- A scale added to reliability tables makes it easy to focus on approaches and tests with the highest reliability.
- A concise tabular approach to terminology and statistics makes terms and equations easier to understand.
- Information has been organized to parallel the structure of a clinical orthopedic examination.
Links : 2 Parts :