Subject : Pathology
Author : Edward Goljan
Pages : 656 pages
Publisher: Mosby; 3 edition (April 15, 2011)
Get the most from your study time…and experience a realistic USMLE simulation! Rapid Review Pathology, by Edward F. Goljan, MD, makes it easy for you to master all of the pathology material covered on the USMLE Step 1 Exam. It combines an updated outline-format review of key concepts and hundreds of full-color images and margin notes – in print and online – PLUS more than 400 USMLE-style online questions! Rated A+ in First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2012!
- Access all the information you need to know quickly and easily with a user-friendly, two-color outline format that includes High-Yield Margin Notes and Key Points.
- Practice with our testing platform on USMLE Consult for a realistic testing experience that fully prepares you for the exam.
- Tailor your exam by category, subcategory, or keyword: you can include new, corrected, or all questions, and you can take the exam in test or practice mode.
- Review the most current information with completely updated chapters and more than 675 images.
- Take a timed or a practice test online with 437 USMLE-style questions and rationales for why every answer is right or wrong.
Links : 3 Parts :
Links : single :
Source : amazon.com