The Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review: Certification and Recertification 4th edition by Bimal Ashar , Redonda Miller , Stephen Sisson and Johns Hopkins Hospital
Book name : The Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review: Certification and Recertification 4th edition
Series : medicine
Pages : 672 pages
Publisher: Saunders; 4 edition (April 11, 2012)
Don’t gamble on the most important exam of your career… ace the boards with the Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review! Johns Hopkins was the birthplace of the Internal Medicine residency, and it has led the field ever since. Now it’s also the source of the most effective board-review tool in the specialty! Respected experts summarize just the imperative information you need to know for certification or recertification.
- Get all the core knowledge you need through comprehensive review text; bolded key information; and helpful tables and algorithms.
- Test your skills and simulate the exam experience with over 1,000 exam questions; complete, comprehensive answers in study and test modes; and fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Go into the exam with confidence with exam-taking tips and tricks.
- View full-color clinical images covering all the image types you’ll see on the boards, including x-rays, common skin findings, peripheral blood smear, ophthalmology findings, and CT and MR images.
- Master the latest knowledge and concepts in the field through fully updated text and online questions.
Ace the internal medicine boards with the only review that provides over 1,000 full exam mode review questions online and in print.