Wheater’s Functional Histology 5th Edition A Text and Colour Atlas
Book name: Wheater’s Functional Histology: A Text and Colour Atlas
Book series: Histology
Authors: Barbara Young, James S. Lowe, Alan Stevens, John W. Heath, Philip J. Deakin (Illustrator)
Paperback: 448 pages
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 5th edition (March 28, 2006)
Wheater’s Functional Histology: A Text and Colour Atlas
- Includes access to website containing book images and additional material, extra illustrations, self tests, and more.
- Utilizes “virtual microscope” function on the website, allowing you to see images first in low-powered and then in high powered magnification.
- Incorporates new information on histology of bone marrow, male reproductive system, respiratory system, pancreas, blood, cartilage, muscle types, staining methods, and more.
- Uses Color coding at the side of each page to make it easier to access information quickly and efficiently.
- Includes access to www.studentconsult.com – where you’ll find the complete text and illustrations of the book online, fully searchable · “Integration Links” to bonus content in other STUDENT CONSULT titles · 300 new USMLE-style review questions, with answers and rationales · content clipping for handheld devices · an interactive community center with a wealth of additional resources · and much more!
Links : 4 Parts :